Complaint handling training
We offer a number of workshops to help increase your understanding of the complaint handling process and develop skills and strategies to effectively deal with complaints and resolve issues.
- Frontline complaint handling
- Effective complaint management systems
- Managing unreasonable conduct by complainants
Complaint handling and training workshops specifically tailored for community and disability services are also available in-house.
- Frontline complaint handling – community and disability services
- Effective complaint management systems – community services
- Effective complaint management systems – disability sector
We currently offer the following workshops:
This workshop provides an overview of the essential elements of an effective system for managing complaints.Learn more
This workshop focuses on the essential elements of a complaints management system tailored for the disability sector. It is based on legislative and industry requirements, quality assurance frameworks and person-centred approaches to service delivery.Learn more
This workshop provides you with the necessary skills and strategies to respond to complaints from clients and customers confidently, effectively and efficiently. You will be given a model for dealing with complaints, examining different types of complainant behaviour and overcoming personal and organisational barriers to making and resolving complaints.Learn more