Effective complaint management systems workshop
Learn what an effective system for managing complaints is and how to put it in place in your organisation.
Who should attend
For staff who are responsible for developing, managing or implementing a complaint handling policy and system. This includes quality assurance and corporate governance managers.
We recommend frontline staff dealing with complaints do Fundamentals of complaint handling.
One-day workshop (9:30am to 3:30pm).
Using the Australian Standard on Complaint Handling as a reference, the training covers:
- an overview of the essential elements of an effective system for managing complaints
- guidance about what good complaint policies and systems look like
- cultural and organisational issues relating to complaints
- how to use complaints to improve service delivery.
This training will help you to:
- understand the benefits and purpose of a complaints system
- examine your organisation's complaints culture
- implement the 3 levels of effective complaint handling
- support frontline complaint handling
- identify resolution options
- understand the key elements of effective complaint handling policies and procedures
- review your organisation's complaint handling policies and procedures based on the Australian Standard on Complaint Handling.
$499 +GST per person
We offer discounts for community service staff and those agencies with obligations under CSCRAMA. If you would like to request a discount, including a discount due to financial hardship, please contact us at email@example.com.
Need to book training for your team?
We offer this workshop in-house (online or in-person). We can also tailor it to meet your organisation's specific learning needs.
Contact our Engagement and Training Unit or call (02) 9286 0900.
Related training and events
Fundamentals of complaint handling
Get the skills and confidence you need to effectively handle customer complaints.
Managing unreasonable conduct by complainants
Learn how to manage unreasonable conduct and deliver supporting policies and strategies.
If you need help choosing training that best meets your needs, contact our Engagement and Training Unit or (02) 9286 0900.