Complaint handling e-learning
Our free e-learning modules are an introduction to the core components of good complaint handling.
The modules will help you:
- identify and be aware of the value of complaints
- recognise and understand the 6 whole-of government complaint handling commitments
- consider complaints from the customer’s perspective and understand why people complain
- understand the importance of recording quality data that can be analysed and used to better serve the community.
The modules are also available as a Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) package, which can be uploaded to your Learning Management System (LMS). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the package.
Module 1: Complaint handling briefing for senior staff
Brief module for time-poor senior staff of public sector agencies. It focuses on the return on investment from good complaint handling systems and practices.
Module 2: Complaint handling for public sector staff
An introduction to good complaint handling for all public sector staff. The module covers:
- how to recognise a complaint
- the 6 complaint handling commitments
- complaint handling for public sector staff.
Module 3: Handling complaints successfully
24 minutes (8 topics running for 3 minutes each)
This module is for frontline and specialist complaint handling staff. It assumes some understanding of what a complaint is. It's similar to Module 2, with more information and a short assessment.
For more information, or to get the SCORM package, contact our Community Education and Training Unit at email@example.com or call (02) 9286 0900.