Public interest disclosures
All NSW public authorities that are covered by the PID Act are expected to comply fully with all of their obligations under that Act, even if the authority also has to comply with obligations under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). Authorities that may be subject to the Cth legislation should seek legal advice in relation to its operation and their obligations under that Act, including changes that will need to be made to their internal policies to ensure compliance.
- Fact sheet 3: Thinking about reporting serious wrong doing?
- Fact sheet 7: Confidentiality and its practical alternatives
- Fact sheet 9: Reports of serious wrongdoing A quick guide to public interest disclosures for Local Aboriginal Land Councils
- Fact sheet 8: Interaction between Public Interest Disclosures Act and Government Information (Public Access) Act
- Fact sheet 6: Obligations and responsibilities of local government general managers
- Fact sheet 5: Obligations and responsiblities of state government principal officers
- Fact sheet 2: Am I dealing with a public interest disclosure?
- Fact sheet 4: Thinking about reporting serious wrong doing in local government?
- Fact sheet 1: Changes to the public interest disclosures system