We have a range of policies that ensure staff understand the Ombudsman’s vision, values and purpose and promote consistent work practices.
Each policy is a statement or instruction from the Ombudsman setting out how particular issues should be addressed.
Some of the key policies that direct our work are:
- Community Engagement Strategy
- Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Code of Ethics and Conduct (Easy English)
- Feedback, compliments and complaints policy
- Internal reporting policy
- Multicultural Plan 2021-22
- Privacy and information management framework
- Request for a review of a decision policy
- Request for a review of a decision policy (Easy English)
- Strategic Plan: 2020-2025
Several policies cover staff working conditions. They capture our commitment to being a best practice employer.
Where required we have developed these policies with our staff, to make sure they are fair.
For more information
If you would like to see a policy that is not on our website, please contact us.
Although some policies are confidential or sensitive, most are available to the public.