Frontline complaint handling
This workshop provides you with the necessary skills and strategies to respond to complaints from clients and customers confidently, effectively and efficiently. You will be given a model for dealing with complaints, examining different types of complainant behaviour and overcoming personal and organisational barriers to making and resolving complaints.
Who should attend
Staff who have regular, high volume contact with clients and customers either face-to-face or on the phone.
This workshop aims to improve your complaint handling skills, helping you to become more confident in your ability to handle complaints.
This training will help you to:
- understand and identify a complaint
- consider complaints from a ‘complainant perspective’ and understand why people complain
- raise awareness of the value of complaints
- use different strategies for handling complaints, including challenging complaints complainants
- better manage complainant expectations and handle complaints in a way that improves complainant satisfaction
- consider your personal safety and take care of yourself in challenging situations
- be informed about a best practice complaint handling system.
This is a one-day workshop from 9.30am-4.00pm.
$400.00 + GST (total $440)
Register for Upcoming Workshops
Sydney: 10 March 2020
- Registrations are now closed: email the Training and Education team to register your interest for our next event in May 2020.
Orange: 1 April 2020
- REGISTER FOR ORANGE WORKSHOP (opens new page)
No results were found