Effective complaint management systemsRegister
This workshop provides an overview of the essential elements of an effective system for managing complaints.
Using the Australian Standard on complaint handling as a reference, you are given guidance about what good complaint policies and systems look like. We examine cultural and organisational issues relating to complaints and show how complaints can be used to improve service delivery.
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for staff who are responsible for developing, managing or implementing complaint handling policies and systems – including quality assurance, corporate governance managers etc.
Complaint management workshops specifically tailored for staff working in the community and disability services sector are also available.
This training will help you to:
- understand the benefits and purpose of a complaints system
- examine your organisation's complaints culture
- implement the three levels of effective complaint handling
- support frontline complaint handling
- identify possible resolution options
- understand the key elements of effective complaint handling policies and procedures
- review your organisation's complaint handling policies and procedures based on the Australian Standard on Complaint Handling
This is a one-day workshop from 9.30am-4.00pm.
Cost $499.00 + GST
Community service providers and NFP organisations are eligible for a 20% discount on the full fee, this is equal to ($399+GST)