Effective complaint management systems – community services
This workshop provides an overview of the essential elements of an effective system for managing complaints in the community services sector.
Using the Australian Standard on complaint handling as a reference, you are given guidance about what good complaint policies and systems look like. We examine cultural and organisational issues relating to complaints and show how complaints can be used to improve service delivery.
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for:
- community service managers, coordinators, team leaders, operations managers and board members
- staff responsible for developing, managing or implementing complaint handling policies and systems – including quality assurance managers.
This training will help you to:
- understand the benefits and purpose of a complaints system
- examine your organisation's complaints culture
- implement the three levels of effective complaint handling
- support frontline complaint handling
- identify possible resolution options
- understand the key elements of effective complaint handling policies and procedures
- understand the legislative framework for handling community services complaints
- review your organisation's complaint handling policies and procedures based on the Australian Standard on Complaint Handling
This is a one-day workshop from 9.30am-4pm.
$290.00 + GST (total cost $319)
06 May 2020
09:30 - 16:00 (6 hours and 30 minutes)