Revised Australian/New Zealand Standard: Guidelines for complaint management in organisations (AS/NZS ISO 10002:2014)
This NEW half-day workshop covers the key changes in the revised Australian/New Zealand Standard: Guidelines for complaint management in organizations (AS/NZS 10002:2014). Attendance at this workshop will provide you with information to improve your organisation’s complaint management systems and help you become compliant with the significant changes in the revised Standard.
A limited number of these workshops will be offered this year.
This workshop is designed to supplement our one-day training workshop, Effective complaint management, which provides you with guidance about what good complaint policies and systems should look like. At that training, we examine cultural and organisational issues relating to complaints, and provide an opportunity to learn how to use complaints to improve service delivery.
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for staff responsible for developing, managing or implementing complaint handling policies and systems.
By completing this workshop, you will have information to:
- identify what a complaint looks like in the context of your organisation (as distinct from a service request, request for information, etc) and the key skills required by your staff to effectively manage complaints
- identify the key changes in the revised 2014 Standard (from the earlier 2006 Standard) and the changes you will need to make to your own policy and procedures to comply with the Standard
- identify how implementing the revised Standard can assist your organisation to improve its complaint management systems or provide assurance that existing systems are best practice.
At this workshop you will receive a copy of the following two new NSW Ombudsman resources, designed to assist you to develop and review your complaint management framework and policy:
- Model Complaint Handling Framework Guideline
- Model Complaint Handling Policy
A copy of the revised Australian/New Zealand Standard Guidelines for complaint management in organizations AS/NZS 10002:2014 can also be purchased at the training for an additional fee.
Participants attending this workshop will be asked to bring their current complaint handling policy and procedures.
This is a half-day workshop, running 9.30am-12.30pm.
$210 + GST (total $231)