Handling serious child protection allegations against employees
This workshop is designed for people who undertake and review investigations of reportable conduct allegations involving employees. It provides specialist advice and practical tips to help you deal with some of the more complex challenges associated with handling serious allegations against employees that may involve a criminal element.
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for investigators, heads of agencies, managers and supervisors who undertake and review investigations of allegations that may involve a criminal element.
This training will help you to:
- identify and deal with the most serious employment-related child protection allegations
- understand the responsibilities of other key agencies including FACS, the NSW Police Force and the Office of the Children’s Guardian
- develop the skills to more effectively promote a sophisticated interagency response to these high-risk allegations
- appreciate some of the legal requirements and strategies for investigating particular types of serious conduct, including grooming
- have up-to-date advice about current initiatives to improve systems for handling serious employment-related child protection allegations.
This is a one-day workshop from 9.30am-4.30pm.
$600 + GST (total cost $660)
There are currently no events for this workshop.