Complaint handling for frontline staff
This workshop provides participants with the necessary skills and strategies to respond to clients and customers confidently, effectively and efficiently. Participants are provided with a model for dealing with complaints, examining different types of complainant behaviour and overcoming personal and organisational barriers to making and resolving complaints.
Who should attend
Staff who have regular, high volume contact with clients and customers, face to face or by phone.
A complaint handling workshop specifically tailored for staff working in the community and disability services sector is also available:
By completing this workshop, participants will have information to:
- understand and identify a complaint
- improve their complaint handling skills
- consider complaints from a ‘complainant perspective’
- raise awareness of the value of complaints
- examine different strategies for handling complaints
- become more confident in their ability to handle complaints
- be able to identify who should respond to a complaint.
This is a one-day workshop, running 9.30am-4pm.
$351.82 + GST (total $387)