Unhappy with our service

If you are not satisfied with the way you have been treated by our staff, or believe our processes can be improved, please let us know. You can:

  • speak to the officer handling your matter about your concerns. If they are unable to resolve the matter with you, they will record your concerns and refer the matter to their supervisor who will decide how your concerns can best be addressed.
  • speak to the officer’s supervisor, if you feel unable to speak directly to the officer concerned.
  • write to the Ombudsman setting out your concerns and what you would like to see happen as a result of your complaint. It will be referred to the relevant manager who will determine how best to respond to your concerns.

Our policy, Complaints and Compliments, more fully explains how we deal with complaints about us.

Search publications

I am looking for:

In the publication category: