Who can complain to us

Anyone can make a complaint to the Ombudsman.

If you do not want to complain yourself, you can ask someone else (for example: a relative, friend, advocate, solicitor or welfare worker) to complain on your behalf.

A Member of Parliament can also make a complaint for you.

It is best you provide any advocate written consent. We require it in certain circumstances.